SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE:PICFI (Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International)Undergraduate Scholarship Application,2019..Rush Now
June 12, 2019 by Yustrovic9
PICFI (Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International)Undergraduate Scholarship Application,2019..Rush Now
BELOW IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP,2019:
We use great this medium to alert the public that PICFI which is, an interdenominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both the International and Local Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria, has the vision to establish the Kingdom of God in the Petroleum Industry; improve its performance; advocate just and equitable distribution of its associated wealth for social change and national building thereby making the world a better place for all to live.
In pursuance of this vision, PICFI invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerians in Federal and State Universities for its 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme,as the scholarship promises to create a huge positive impact,hence all invitation from Nigeria Students are welcomed.
BELOW IS THE ELIGIBILITY AND VITAL CRITERIA UPON WHICH APPLICANTS CAN APPLY:
- All interested and duly qualified individual shall be a full time students of any Nigeria tertiary institution (both state and federal tertiary institution inclusive) at the time of this application.
- All interested applicants should not be above 25 years of age by 31 ist December 2019.
- Interested Students currently in 200 Level and above must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.5.
- All applicants in 100 Level Students who do not have CGPA can provide their UTME scores,
- Interested applicants that are currently in other scholarship award from other companies or agencies should not apply
BELOW ARE THE RELATED COURSE OF STUDY UPON WHICH APPLICATION IS BASED:
Only candidates currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Sciences/Applied Sciences
- Engineering/Engineering Technology
are eligible to apply for this Noble Scholarship award.
BELOW IS THE DETAILED APPLICATION PROCESS:All applications MUST include clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport sized photograph
- WAEC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of Identification
- Short essay of no more than one page, detailing why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one typed page. Font: Arial; Font size 11) hence we urge all applicants to endeavor to meet the specifications:
BELOW IS THE APPLICATION LINK;
22nd June 2019.
Also all applicants must fill in valid contact details
Applicants will be disqualified for incomplete attachments incorrect information supplied and non-adherence to advertised criteria as ellaborated above.
All Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test,so our excellent scholarship past question will be needed in preparation for the exercise.
Applicants can find out more information on PICFI by visiting www.picfi.net
BELOW ARE THE THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE APPLYING:
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
O’level Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
Short Essay – Reason to Receive the Scholarship
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/picfischolarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/picfischolarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
WARNING TO ALL APPLICANTS;
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WE HAVE PROVIDED:
1. Who is eligible for the PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Award?
The application is open to university undergraduates (Federal or State Universities) in 100 Level only. The applicant must have gained admission during the 2018/2019 academic session respectively
2. How do I apply for the 2019 PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Award?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert.
3. Is it compulsory to get my NIN before I submit my application?
No. You are advised to apply before the application deadline and update your profile later after you have obtained your NIN.
4. Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
5. I am a current scholarship beneficiary from another organization, do I still need to apply? No. Current beneficiaries of other scholarship award should not apply for this scheme.
6. I am a current scholarship beneficiary from another organization, do I still need to apply? No. Current beneficiaries of other scholarship award should not apply for this scheme.
7. What do I major in to apply for the scholarship? The application is only open to university undergraduates studying Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Professional Courses e.g. Law, Accounting, etc.
8. Do I need to be accepted into a particular institution, before I apply for the scholarships?
Applicants must have gained full-time admission into any recognized Federal or State owned Nigerian University.
9. Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
9. What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
10. How do I create my profile?
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2019 PICFI Scholarship to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right hand corner of your screen to apply.
11. Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you confirming it.
12. Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online. Refer to question 11 on how to do this.
13. When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply? No you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing.
14. Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
15. What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
16. I cannot find my course of study in the dropdown list online. What do I do?
If your course of study is not on the list, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added
17. How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org You can visit your profile to view the status of your application.
18. I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes after the stipulated deadline.
19. Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
20. Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
Yes. You must not be above 25 years of age by 31st December 2019
21. When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is strictly Monday, 22nd June 2019. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
22. What must I submit with my application, to ensure it is a complete application?
You must read the scholarship award information carefully and provide the documentation requested in the Eligibility Requirements section.
23. Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
24. Can I fax or email the application or its components to the Scholarship Team?
No. Faxed or email applications or components will not be accepted.