POSTED BY: YUSTROVIC9 ON 21ST JUNE 2019
UMYU Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, screening date, eligibility, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 170. Cost is N2000. Screening will hold Saturday August 3rd, 2019. Deadline for registration is July 20th, 2019. See the full details below;
The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wishes to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above that applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME to register for screening and aptitude test through the University Website – www.umyu.edu.ng.
The online registration will commence on Thursday 20th June, 2019.
Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 3rd August, 2019.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website on or before Saturday 20th July, 2019.
(i) JAMB Slip;
(ii) O’Level Result;
(iii) Forms of identification (Indigene Letter, National ID card/International passport etc).
To be eligible for screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2019 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of credit (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2019 JAMB examination.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment option provided on the University’s website.
How To Apply
To register, visit: https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index and follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your exam card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.