The Polytechnic, Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) Post UTME Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session – check Jamb and departmental cut off marks and application requirement here.
The candidate that seek for admission into The Polytechnic, Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) as 1st or second Choice 2019/2020 are hereby advise to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Pleas Note! Currently, POLYIBADAN Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2019 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page regularly and Keep Checking Back.
Meanwhile Check how POLYIBADAN Conducted 2018/2019 Admission
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan invites qualified candidates to the 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st or 2nd choice
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Go to http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to apply.
Deadline is September 14th, 2018