The Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY)Post UTME Admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session – check Jamb and departmental cut off marks and application requirement here.
The candidate that seek for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) as 1st or second Choice 2019/2020 are hereby advise to check method of application and course requirement guideline and get fully prepared for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Pleas Note! Currently, JIGPOLY Post UTME Admission Exercise for 2019 is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? Bookmark this page regularly and Keep Checking Back.
Meanwhile Check how JIGPOLY Conducted 2018/2019 Admission
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
JIGPOLY Available ND Courses.
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon)
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Mechanical Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Estate Management (starting soon)
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning (starting soon)
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health (starting soon)
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon)
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Screening.
Interested candidates are advised to visit http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/jigpoly/ to apply and make payment using the Remita platforms.
The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,000.00 (Non-refundable).
Apply Before: 31st August, 2018.
For more info, you may wish to contact: 08065496689, 08062111399