The management of College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH) announced the sales of her application forms for admission into its Diploma and Full-time/Part-time National Diploma (NID) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain IFOTECH Diploma, Part-time and post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from the following:
- Candidates who scored 100 & above in 2019 UTME and made IFOTECH 1st,2nd ,3rd or 4th choice
- Candidates who did not choose IFOTECH but willing to have change of institution to IFOTECH as 1st choice.
- CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT SIT FOR UTME
For admission into full time or part time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (NID).
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: (Plus 4 Months Siwes adding artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML) to your transformation)
(a.) Computer Hardware Engineering
( b.) Computer Science and Software Engineering
(c) Networking and System security
( d.) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: (Plus 4 Months Siwes / training in Industries for More Practical Exposure)
(a.)Multimedia & Mass Communication Technology
(b.) Film & Television Production
(c.) Accounting & Financial Studies
(d.) Marketing & Business Studies
(e.) Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
IFOTECH Admission Entry Requirements & Duration.
(a) Candidates must have specific SSC requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
(b) Awaiting result but must possess entry qualification to graduate
(c) Candidates who did not sit for 2019 UTME shall contact JAMB for regularization to have JAMB registration Num. & JAMB admission letter needed to partake in national youth service corps (NYSC)
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES:
- National Diploma: 4 Semesters (18 months)
- Professional Diploma: 2 Semester (9 months)
How to Apply for IFOTECH Post UTME, Part-Time and Diploma Admission.
Candidates seeking admission are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at the institution’s website www.ifotechpoly.edu.ng.
- On the portal, click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Create profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal details as requested on the page
- Click Create Profile button, on the create profile page, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, fill the application form on screen instructions & directives
- Click PAYMENT in your portal to pay for application through REMITA
- Enter Payment Description & Enter Amount To Pay e.g (Processing fee #2,000 or Application fee #5,500 )
- Click PROCEED to generate RRR, You can pay instantly with your ATM DEBIT CARD or PRINT RRR and proceed to any bank to payAlternative payment option
- Make your payment into the institution bank account below
BANK: WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO. : 0 1 2 0 2 3 1 0 9 8
ACCT NAME: IFO COLLEGE OF MGT. & TECHNOLOGY
- After payment TEXT your detail *Full name *Remita RRR or Deposit slip no *Amount paid to 0903 168 1632 to receive e-PIN & SERIAL NUM. to fund your portal wallet and submit your admission application form.
APPLICABLE FEE IN VARIOUS PLATFORMS
|1a.||Processing Fee (CANDIDATES WITH UTME RESULT): #2,000|
|1b.||Application form (CANDIDATES WITHOUT UTME RESULT, DIPLOMA, Full-Time & Part-Time #5,500|
|2.||Acceptance Fee (PAYABLE ONLY BY QUALIFIED & ADMITTED CANDIDATE): #10,000|
|NID (4 Semesters) & DIP (2 Semester)Full-Time Programmes||HD,DIP(2 Semesters) & NID (4 Semesters) Part-Time Programmes||Certificate 1 Semester|
|₦55,000Payable @ once as stipulated in admission letter||₦40,000Payable @ once as stipulated in admission letter||₦20,000|
|₦30,000Hostel fee per year||______________||₦15,000Hostel fee per semester|
|TOTAL: ₦85,000||TOTAL: ₦40,000||TOTAL: ₦35,000|
ENQUIRY: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07032647577, 09031681632