REGISTRATION INFORMATIONDOWNLOAD PDF
The management of Federal University of Technology, Akure, has announced the commencement of Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
Date is Tuesday, 30th July and end on Friday, 2nd August, 2019.
REGISTRATION: MONDAY, 1ST JULY TO FRIDAY, 26TH JULY, 2019.
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”. Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
SCREENING FEE: is Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only payable at any bank through REMITA.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and COFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS: All affected candidates are to submit their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) from Monday, 1st July to Tuesday, 20th August, 2019. Candidates are to note that the deadline for submission of their O’ level results would NOT be extended; and any candidate who failed to upload his/her results would NOT be considered for admission by the University.
- BBNaija 4th Edition kicks off today as housemates enter the house
- Meet the man who looks like Messi and has been accused of sleeping with 23 women by pretending to be Messi
- OFFICIAL: Man Utd Complete £50m Wan-Bissaka Signing
- ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING DATE AND CENTERS FOR 2019/2020
- INSTITUTIONS THAT THEIR POST UTME/SCREENING FORM IS OUT,CUT OFF MARKS,AND DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION…
- How to Pass Post-Utme Exam of any School 2019/2020
- Bowen University Post Utme Screening Result 2019/2020 …. Now available
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Post Utme Admission Form 2019/2020
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on APPROVED UNILORIN CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNILORIN POST UTME REGISTRATION, CUT-OFF MARMARK, ELIGIBILITY, DEADLINE AND PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020
- UCH School of Nursing Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020
- UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL(UBTH) FORM 2019/2020