The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH ANNOUNCES the sales of Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session. See how to Apply below;
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME Screening Exercise that has been slated to hold from Thursday 15th August to Monday 19th August, 2019.
- Candidates MUST has chosen LAUTECH as their FIRST CHOICE (Preferred Choice) during the 2019 UTME.
- All the candidates who scored a minimum of 160and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME are eligible to apply for the screening test.
- Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- Note that, LAUTECH will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2019/2020 session.
How to Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
The LAUTECH Post UTME Screening application form will be available online for completion and submission as from Friday, 5th July and Wednesday 14th August, 2019.
- Eligible applicants should visit the college’s portal at: www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng and purchase the screening form at the rate of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- You are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. According to the management, incomplete LAUTECH Post UTME application form will not be treated.
- In completing the online application form, applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- When you have successfully completed and submitted the online application form, you are to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns you the venue of the screening exercise.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Date
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold between Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August
19, 2019 and the time is 10:00 AM Prompt.
Please note that:
- Late completion/submission of the screening forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled above, will automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out from the online registration.
The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices will NOT BE ALLOWED during the test.
All correspondence should be sent to email@example.com.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of LAUTECH Post UTME Screening application form will end on Wednesday 14th August, 2019.
- Lautech Post-Utme SCREENING Form for 2019/2020
FUTA SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
FUTA POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
- BBNaija 4th Edition kicks off today as housemates enter the house
- Meet the man who looks like Messi and has been accused of sleeping with 23 women by pretending to be Messi
- OFFICIAL: Man Utd Complete £50m Wan-Bissaka Signing
- ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING DATE AND CENTERS FOR 2019/2020
- INSTITUTIONS THAT THEIR POST UTME/SCREENING FORM IS OUT,CUT OFF MARKS,AND DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION…
- How to Pass Post-Utme Exam of any School 2019/2020
- Bowen University Post Utme Screening Result 2019/2020 …. Now available
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Post Utme Admission Form 2019/2020
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on APPROVED UNILORIN CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNILORIN POST UTME REGISTRATION, CUT-OFF MARMARK, ELIGIBILITY, DEADLINE AND PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020
- UCH School of Nursing Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020
- UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL(UBTH) FORM 2019/2020