The management of MOUAU has released Post-Utme Form, Cut off mark, Eligibility and registration deadline for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. The institution cut-off mark is 180. Deadline for registration is August 15th, 2019. Interested applicants are to check the full details of registration below;
Eligibility: All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME examinations are eligible.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the Programme now has full accreditation by NUC.
Requirements: Beginning from 1st July, 2019 and closing midnight 15th August, 2019, candidates are required to register on-line for the admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
Candidates should regularly check the University website www.mouau.edu.ng for further information on their admission status.
Mrs Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu
- Lautech Post-Utme SCREENING Form for 2019/2020
FUTA SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
FUTA POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
- BBNaija 4th Edition kicks off today as housemates enter the house
- Meet the man who looks like Messi and has been accused of sleeping with 23 women by pretending to be Messi
- OFFICIAL: Man Utd Complete £50m Wan-Bissaka Signing
- ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING DATE AND CENTERS FOR 2019/2020
- INSTITUTIONS THAT THEIR POST UTME/SCREENING FORM IS OUT,CUT OFF MARKS,AND DEADLINES FOR REGISTRATION…
- How to Pass Post-Utme Exam of any School 2019/2020
- Bowen University Post Utme Screening Result 2019/2020 …. Now available
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Post Utme Admission Form 2019/2020
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on APPROVED UNILORIN CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNILORIN POST UTME REGISTRATION, CUT-OFF MARMARK, ELIGIBILITY, DEADLINE AND PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020
- UCH School of Nursing Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020
- UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL(UBTH) FORM 2019/2020