The management wish to invite the qualified students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme are invited to apply for screening.
All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for Change of Institution.
Direct entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant discipline and subjects.
Registration commences from 1st July 2019 to 16th August 2019.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366
- UNIPORT Post-Utme form, Eligibility, Cut Off Mark and Registration Procedure for 2019/2020
- KWASU 1ST BATCH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
- KWCOED Post-Utme Screening Form 2019/2020 Registration Procedure
- LASPOTECH Post-Utme Form, Eligibility and Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Admission
- LASPOTECH Post-Utme Form, Eligibility and Registration Procedure for 2019/2020
- TASUED POST-UTME SCREENING RESULT IS OUT….. SEE HOW TO CHECK
- Breaking…..! Buhari released First List Of New Cabinet Members (Minister)
- UNIMAID Post-Utme Form, Cut Off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Procedure 2019/2020
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on APPROVED UNILORIN CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNILORIN POST UTME REGISTRATION, CUT-OFF MARMARK, ELIGIBILITY, DEADLINE AND PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020
- UCH School of Nursing Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020
- UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL(UBTH) FORM 2019/2020