The management of University of Benin (UNIBEN) has commenced the sales of Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, deadline application fee and registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session. Cut-off mark is 200. Deadline is July 29th, 2019. Screening holds August 5th – 12th, 2019. See full details below;
This is to invite candidates who chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above that the UNIBEN Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is on. The screening exercise will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. The price of the form is N2,000. The deadline for application is 29th July. See more details below.
Screening Date and Details
The screening exercise will take place between Monday 5thAugust, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 .
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be made between 8.00am 8th July, 2019 and Midnight of 29th July, 2019
The procedure for the Admission Screening (Post UTME) Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid E-Mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH
RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to
follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application
GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any
commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
S/N GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES/FACULTY
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Application website closes by midnight of 29th July, 2019 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 29th July, 2019). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2019 will not be screened.
- OAU Post Utme/DE Registration Procedure and Cut off marks 2019/2020
- JAMB to Only Register Candidates with NIN only for 2020/2021
- Kogi State University Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- KWASU 3rd Batch Admission List 2019/2020
- TASUED Post-Utme Screening Result 2019/2020…. See How to Check
- Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Full time & Part time Programme Admission 2019/2020
- Achievers University Post-Utme Screening Form 2019/2020 Registration Procedure
- Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo Post-Utme Screening Form 2019/2020
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- TOP NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY RANKING – TOP 100 IN 2019 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on APPROVED UNILORIN CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION
- NIGER-DELTA UNIVERSITY (NDU) POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSION : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNILORIN POST UTME REGISTRATION, CUT-OFF MARMARK, ELIGIBILITY, DEADLINE AND PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020
- UCH School of Nursing Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020
- UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission 2019/2020 : Ultimate Education and Career Blog on UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL(UBTH) FORM 2019/2020