GSU Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
The management of Gombe State University (GSU) has released her Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, screening date and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced.
Cut-off mark is 160.
See below for Screening Date
Screening date is August 17th, 2019 . Registration deadline is August 12th, 2019 .
See full details below;
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Aptitude Test for candidates who applied for screening into the Gombe State University (GSU) shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
•Monday, 22nd July to Monday 12, August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
•Saturday, 17th August, 2019 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny Candidates Admission.
How to Apply
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
JAMB Result Slip for the 2019 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
•Two coloured passport size photographs
•Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid via remita.
- FULokoja Direct Entry Screening for 2019/2020.
- FULokoja Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Deadline and Registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FUNAAB Post-UTME/DE Registration, Cut-Off Marks, Eligibility, Application Cost, Screening Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- BIDAPOLY Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Application fee and Registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Ibrahim Badamasi University (IBBU) Post-Utme and DE Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- AAUA Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Application Fee, Deadline and Regsitration details for the 2019/2020
- The FUDutse Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2019/20202
- FUDutse Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application cost, deadline for 2019/2020