Are you an aspirant of Mashood ABIOLA Polytechnic (MAPOLY)? Do you want to have up to date information about the school? You are at the right place. Read below for for information about MAPOLY Post-Utme Screening registration for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has announced the commencement of processing of Post-UTME forms to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested candidates, who chose or did not choose Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia as either their first and/or second choice(s) in the 2019/2020 UTME but scored 120 and above in the UTME and would like to study in MAPOLY, are to purchase debit cards from any bank of their choice, make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) processing fee only and then proceed to www.mapoly.edu.ng to complete online application forms.
The application processing will close on Friday, 27th September, 2019.
Method of Application:
Candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on: @MAPOLYINFO for updates, or send us email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for inquiries.
Public Relations Officer
- FULokoja Direct Entry Screening for 2019/2020.
- FULokoja Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Deadline and Registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FUNAAB Post-UTME/DE Registration, Cut-Off Marks, Eligibility, Application Cost, Screening Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- BIDAPOLY Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Application fee and Registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Ibrahim Badamasi University (IBBU) Post-Utme and DE Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- AAUA Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Application Fee, Deadline and Regsitration details for the 2019/2020
- The FUDutse Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2019/20202
- FUDutse Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application cost, deadline for 2019/2020