Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The management of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) wish to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 session will take place as indicated below.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening.
•Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
•Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 29th July, 2019 and closes on Monday 19th August, 2019.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng .
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
DATE DAY FACULTY / COLLEGE / SCHOOL
19th August, 2019 Monday Social Sciences
20lh August, 2019 Tuesday Engineering
21st August, 2019 Wednesday Education
August, 2019 Thursday Agriculture
August, 2019 Friday ABU Business School (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics & Insurance)
24th August, 2019 Saturday College of Medical Sciences (formerly Faculty of Medicine)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
•GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
•Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
•ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
•Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Waec released 2019 Result… See how to check
- Unilag Post-Utme Screening Application, Commencement Date and Deadline
- Gombe State University (GSU) Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- MAPOLY POST-UTME FORM AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020
- FULokoja Direct Entry Screening for 2019/2020.
- FULokoja Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Deadline and Registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Session