The management of University Of Uyo wish to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the UNIUYO DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates The Are Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a
minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or
uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 16th August, 2019.
•The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
•No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
•Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
•Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
click on the image below for better view
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Waec released 2019 Result… See how to check
- Unilag Post-Utme Screening Application, Commencement Date and Deadline
- Gombe State University (GSU) Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- MAPOLY POST-UTME FORM AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020
- FULokoja Direct Entry Screening for 2019/2020.
- FULokoja Post-UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Screening Date, Deadline and Registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Session