After the Post-UTME screening exercise conducted by Bowen University, Iwo on 15th June, 2019, the under listed candidates have been offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session. This offer of provisional admission is subject to validation by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
All admitted candidates are to proceed with the acceptance of admission offer and payment of acceptance fees immediately.
Please note that the selection of candidates was based on merit and available quota/vacancy in each programme. However, candidates may wish to apply for a change of course if they are not satisfied with the one offered them (Please note that there is no change of course to Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Law Programmes). For further details, please contact the Admissions Office on 08168916326 and 09036206970.
The offer of provisional admission will lapse at the close of work on Thursday, 25th July, 2019 for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Law candidates if the non-refundable acceptance fee is not paid on or before that date, while the offer will lapse for candidates of other programmes on Wednesday, 14th August, 2019.
The provisional admission has been offered pending the release of WAEC/NECO results. However, candidates are required to present their O’ Level results, which must satisfy the requirements of the programme they have been offered admission, for registration on resumption for the academic session.
*Please note that it is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that he/she meets the minimum academic requirements for the programme into which he/she is admitted. Download FileFIND FILE ATTACHED BELOW:
- UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration, Cut-off mark, Screening dates, screening fee and registration deadline for 2019/2020
- BABCOCK Admission List: Batch A, B, C for 2019/2020
- ABUAD Post-Utme Screening Result 2019/2020
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Waec released 2019 Result… See how to check
- Unilag Post-Utme Screening Application, Commencement Date and Deadline
- Gombe State University (GSU) Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details