Federal Fire Service (FFS)Recruitment for Inspector of Fire, Nursing 2019 -Are you searching for Federal fire service recruitment jobs? Kindly note that Federal Civil Service Recruitment Form is also out and you can also apply now. See how to apply below
Are you searching for Federal Fire service recruitment jobs? Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 has been updated… This article will practically guide you on latest information relating to how to apply for Federal Fire Service job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment for Inspector of Fire, Nursing 2019.
- Apply here for Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing at the Federal Fire Service.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments into the vacant position below in the Federal Fire Service (FFS):
IMPORTANT! Currently, FFS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Job Title: Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing – CONHESS 06
Category: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates should note that this Application is absolutely free!
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on-demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
9th June, 2018.
- Federal Fire Service (FFS)Recruitment for Inspector of Fire, Nursing 2019
- Ambrose Alli University Departmental Cut-off marks for the 2019/2020
- YABATECH Post-UTME Form (ND and B.Sc), Cut-Off mark, Eligibility, Application Fee, Screening Date and Registration Deadline for the 2019/2020
- OOU Post-Utme Screening Pass and Date
- Update! ABUAD Post-Utme Screening Date, Venue and Registration Procedure 2019/2020
- BOWEN University Provisional Admission 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration, Cut-off mark, Screening dates, screening fee and registration deadline for 2019/2020
- BABCOCK Admission List: Batch A, B, C for 2019/2020