Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019… This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2019 | FIRS 2019 Recruitment has been proven to be top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on google search engine. Many graduate have been asking questions like;
- When is FIRS Recruiting Starting for 2019?
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has FIRS Started Recruitment for 2019?
- FIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- FIRS Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- FIRS 2019 Recruitment Deadline
In this article, I will be explaining in detail, how to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2019. I will help you understand everything by making my explanations very simple. Stay focus and read through.
Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS Tax) is a compulsory levy imposed on the income of individuals, corporate bodies and government agencies for the financing of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Additional/Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum a B.Sc. /HND or degree equivalent in Taxation, Accounting or other related field of study.
- Post qualification cognate experience will be an added advantage.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn/improve with knowledge
Demonstrated experience through the following:
- Conversant with Nigerian Tax principles, laws and applications
- Prioritization of task and identification of needed resources to conceptualize ideas into actionable steps.
- Professional skill/courage in enforcement of tax laws application
- Analyzing large/medium/micro & small scale business accounts
- Virtualizing possible gaps in business transactions
- Interpretation of business accounts
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track record of delivering set targets
- People Management and development
Minimum Character Attribute:
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Minimum Past Performance level:
- Demonstrated ability to determine conformity and non- conformity to set standards in processes and procedures AND demonstrated courage and ability to eliminate, rectify or close determined non-conformity to standard character attributes
- Demonstrated courage in ensuring change within the organization he or she has worked through the effective discharge of his or her responsibility in spite of resistance to change efforts
- Demonstrable impactful presence in the work place as a direct result of the individual’s ability to effect positive and sustainable change in his/her environment
FIRS Recruitment Application Requirements
Applicants are also to note that regardless of the position advertised, any of the following will be an added advantage:
- Master’s degree in related discipline
- Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other General Requirement(s)
In addition all Applicants must:
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals:
- National Hospital
- Government Teaching Hospitals
- Federal Medical Centers
- Provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
- FIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service.
Application Closing Date
IMPORTANT! Currently, FIRS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply
To be ascertain if the Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official FIRS recruitment portal: www.firs.gov.ng/careers or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Inland Revenue Services registration is on.
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in your application.
- Only applications in respect of the position would be considered.
- All individuals are expected to apply to only ONE position.
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified.
- Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Searches Related to Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply Online – www.ndlea.gov.ng
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2019 Application Form, Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigerian Customs recruitment Latest News 2019/2020 : Latest News on Nigerian custom service(NCS News )
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Portal 2019 | www.careers.9mobile.com.ng
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Update
- Dangote Cement Plc 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Form is Out
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 | Download PDF
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019/2020|www.prisons.gov.ng-
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) Tech Academy for Fresh Graduates 2019 |https://www.gtbank.com/
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.