This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) 2019-2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Shell Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Shell 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Shell form?
- Is the Shell 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Shell Recruitment start?
- I need Shell updates, etc.
- Is Shell Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
- Shell Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Shell Petroleum Development Company Job Description
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation.
Vacant Job Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
IMPORTANT! Currently, Shell recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
♦ Process Engineer
♦ Security Intelligence Analyst
♦ Project Risk Management Engineer
♦ Global Performance Engineer – Naval Architecture/Mooring/Riser
Civil and Structural Engineer
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- State Security Service Recruitment 2019/2020 – Latest Application Updates
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Application Form 2019 is Out
- MTN Undergraduate Science and Technology Scholarship 2019 [UPDATED]
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2019/2020 – See How to Apply Here
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 – Apply for Nestle Jobs Online Here
- National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – See How to Apply
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cutoff Mark for 2019/2020 Session
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out [UPDATED]
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Shell Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter