The management of Imo State University (IMSU) has released her first Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session. All candidates are advised to check their admission status to know if they have been admitted or not for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates are to check for their admission status by visiting JAMB Portal and proceed to check their names on the JAMB CAPS – See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check IMSU Admission List
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, don’t be panic, all you need to do is to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.